Group Reservations Agent – Spanish speaking – central London
Do you have a passion for travel? A leading International Tour Operator are looking for a bilingual Group Reservations Agent to join their enthusiastic, vibrant and multicultural team. Someone with excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and a second language with previous experience within travel or hospitality industry who wants to build a career in travel and advance their knowledge and skill set will thrive in this role!
As a Reservations Agent, what will you be doing?
What do they expect from you?
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
· Someone with outstanding time management and organisation skills
· Preferred negotiation, customer service and problem-solving abilities
· Sound knowledge of MS office applications
· Previous experience within travel/hospitality industry, or admin/retail/logistics experience will be considered
Company Benefits and Incentives?
· Competitive salary
· Flexi-time working hours
· Group Personal Pension Plan
· Interest free season ticket loan available after trial period and repayable over one year
Free on-site health club (gym, swimming pool, sauna, etc...