9 months ago
An exciting opportunity has opened up to work at Yorkshires most Magnificent, Historical Attraction. My Client is currently recruiting for a Groups and Travel Trade Sales Manager who can drive trade, domestic and International groups sales attracting new business whilst maintaining existing client relationships. The successful candidate will be lucky enough to have one of the most idyllic offices in the UK. Fantastic salary package available!!
Group And Travel Trade Sales Manager working for a well-established, leading UK tourist attraction.
- My client is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a proven track record in Group and Travel Trade Sales who can drive trade, domestic and International sales.
- You will plan and implement sales activity and act as a primary contact for all new business whilst still maintaining existing client relationships and actively promote our clients products and services with the key objective to grow market share.
- You will liaise with the Marketing manager to produce advertising and direct mail campaign to reach your target audience and conduct market research to gain a full understanding of current and potential visitors and use your findings to in new sales plan activities.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential as you will be providing new clients with quotations when requested in a timely and professional manner and follow up to maximise sales, ensuring clients records are kept up to date.
- Building relationships with other attractions, accommodation and destinations is key to building attractive itineraries ensuring all relevant audiences are reached.
The successful candidate will have experience within the tourism sector and a substantial sales background. You will have excellent communication both written and verbal. A proactive, self-starter with an ability to make own decisions with the boundaries of the role. A good knowledge of spreadsheets and data analysis is required. If you are a motivated individual with a "can do" attitude with a passion for sales then this is the role for you.
Must be willing to work varied hours including evening and weekends and hold a valid driving licence. You will be required to travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas.
You will be offered a salary of £30,000 -£35,000per annum, dependent on experience , plus benefits package.
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching you CV. For any questions, please call Lisa onor
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
8 days ago
only 23 days until close