8 months ago
Are you currently working in Retail Travel or for a Tour Operator but keen to step in to Business Travel? Come and work for one of the brightest, most sought after names in business travel and really enhance your career. A fantastic opportunity is available to join an upmarket name in business travel in their modern, luxurious offices based in Manchester city centre.
This expanding corporate travel agency is an industry leader and highly reputable business travel brand, who arrange worldwide travel for a diverse mix of clients. Following a steady increase in new business and key accounts, we are currently recruiting for a groups/tours fulfilment consultant. Working mostly with incentive travel and charities, this is an exciting and challenging opportunity that will provide the successful candidate with a diverse mix of day to day responsibilities.
Key responsibilities for this group/tours fulfilment position will include:
* Take over converted quotes from the Account Executive within an agreed timeframe, and check the quote/bookings
* Cross check costs against quote and supplier confirmations for any issues or mistakes
* Process bookings to ensure all external and internal information is recorded
* Process and send customer confirmation and invoices
* Manage the passenger name and rooming data within an agreed timeframe
* Collect timely payments from the customer
* Use your own product knowledge to suggest and sell added benefits such as transfers, tours etc
* Send customer travel packs with detailed itineraries and arrangements
Candidates must have some experience of working in the travel industry. Experience of using a CRS system will be of an advantage but not essential. This role is mainly telephone based so good customer service skills along with an excellent telephone manner are essential. The ideal candidate will also need good attention to detail also.
An excellent basic salary of up to £18K depending on experience, along with excellent company benefits, including private healthcare.
Interested please call Gemmaor to find out more.