Guest Service Representative
Location: Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire OX7 5UE
Salary: 19,000 Depending on experience
Set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside Heythrop Park Resort boasts two individual hotels including Crowne Plaza. The two hotels provide over 350 bedrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities for up to 450 delegates plus 4 bars and 4 restaurants. Also located at the Resort is an 18 hole championship standard golf course and a Health Club with spa treatment rooms.
Our Front of House Team is looking for an experienced Guest Service Representative. In this role you will be one of the first employees to greet guests as they arrive. You will provide our guests with above-and-beyond service to ensure their experience will be worth remembering. Sometimes you will continue to provide superior customer service after the guests are long gone.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Guest Service Representative:
- To give each guest a personal recognition
- Meeting and greeting arriving guests
- Reviewing the arrival list daily and assist in preparing and distributing welcome amenities
- Attending promptly to customers inquiries and assist them with their needs
- Dealing with guest comments and complaints in a professional manner with the objective to resolve any issues prior to the guest's departure
- Log daily activities to ensure the next person on duty is familiar with everything that needs extra attention
- To liaise between the guest and hotel teams to ensure complete guest satisfaction, identifying and responding to any guest requests, efficiently and effectively
- To communicate and liaise with all departments on a daily basis as and when required
- Being fully conversant with the facilities, services and promotions offered by the hotel and pass this information on to guests wherever possible to maximise hotel sales
- Being familiar with the surrounding area
- Complying with uniform and grooming standards
We are looking for a Guest Service Representative who:
- Is standards driven and detail-orientated
- Is passionate about delivering high levels of customer service
- Has the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has excellent self-presentation skills
Previous experience of working within a hotel or cruise ship environment is essential.
- Meals on duty
- Full Uniform provided
- Great discounts in other IHG Hotels, located worldwide
- Flexible shift patterns
- 28 days paid holiday, increasing annually to a max. of 30 days
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a local, forward thinking company
Heythrop Park Resort is not connected to public transportation therefore candidates need to have their own transport.