about 1 year ago
*Hajj & Umrah Tailor Made specialist consultant* Do you want to combine your Indian languages skills with your passion, knowledge and industry experience in travel? Are you a GDS trained Travel Consultant/Reservations Consultant with experience in Amadeus, Sabre, Worldspan or Galileo? Can you speak fluent Hindi, Gujarati or Urdu? We have an exciting Travel Consultant and opportunities, working for a leading independent Travel Agency, with offices in Leicester. This travel agency is keen to expand their teams booking worldwide travel itineraries from flight only through to multi-sector tailor made itineraries.
- Taking enquiries face-to-face and over the phone
- Specialising in Hajj & Umrah itineraries using a GDS system
- Pro-actively following up leads, ringing back enquiries to secure bookings and offering previous customers the opportunity to rebook
- Turning enquiries into bookings in order to exceed sales targets and earn commission
- Offering excellent customer service and build rapport with your clients, offering them a variety of options
- Dealing with related administration, such as managing queues, ensuring confirmations go out correctly
Working office hours Monday - Saturday, my client is ideally looking for a dedicated consultant willing to work a 46 hour week covering six days. This is an above average basic and lots of commission to be earned. If you have the relevant experience, and you are keen, but not able to work 6 days/46 hours, then consideration will be given to exceptional candidates looking for 5 days and 40 hours.
The successful candidate must be able to speak fluent English, and also speak an Indian language, such as Gujarati or Hindi fluently. Candidates need to have a solid background in the travel industry and be fully conversant in a GDS, preferably Amadeus, but other GDS also considered. You will be sales and customer service motivated and passionate about travel.
Starting salary is a basic of £15,000 - £21,000 dependent on experience and with commission on top!
If you have the required experience, please follow the instructions to apply, sending your CV. For any questions, contact Helen onor send your CV directly to email@example.com