4 months ago
3 mil t/o catering sales.
Fine dining / afternoon tea / conf and banq, busy tourist attraction.
Stunning rural scenery, famous UK manor.
Part of charitable trust funds/ commitee. NOT NATIONAL TRUST.
114 staff to manage within Head of Catering role.
Bakewell / Matlock, Derbs.
A career changing opportunity has arisen for a naturally entrepreneurial Senior Catering Manager to join our exclusive venue. Only candidates with strong multi-site management backgrounds will be considered due to the requirement of the role and facilities. Fine Dining background essential.
As Head of Catering, you will be responsible for:
- Successfully overseeing operational aspects of our bespoke client with a view to maintaining and improving food innovation and service standards. Fine Dining understanding and experience required.
- Having a 100+ catering team reporting directly / indirectly.
- Maintaining the exceptional standards currently in place, and assisting with the drive to improve procedures and introduce new training methods.
- All P&L and budget responsibilities, reporting to the Board of Directors.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong background within senior management of major tourist attractions, venues and fine dining / service facilities.
- Have a strong understanding of multiple on-site concessions and conference management.
- Be a strong communicator with exemplary standards of service with customers and clients.
- Be passionate about food and service innovation to promote exciting, contemporary and alternative dining experiences.
- Work closely with your management team, HR, marketing teams. This role requires a genuinely entrepreneurial candidate who can establish leader status.
This role is offering:
- A salary of circa 43,000
- 5/7 working week
- Company pension plan and other excellent incentives / benefit
- Achievable bonus structures
-The opportunity to work in a famous venue synonymous with British rural culture.
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Colin Watkins is the Consultant handling this opening from the Birmingham office and welcomes a discussion on (Apply online only) regarding this position and similar rewarding openings
2 days ago
only 26 days until close
27 days ago
only 16 hours until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close