8 months ago
Would you like to work for an award winning travel company that place people at the heart of everything they do?? We are seeking a Head of Global Franchise to help support the companies ambitious growth strategy. This is an exciting time to join this travel agency and tour operator as they continue their success story with further expansion due to recent commercial success. You will be rewarded with an excellent starting salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health care, pension and more!
The Head of Global Franchise Sales will be responsible for increasing the number of new franchisees ,attracting the very best talent to help scale the business in all its Global markets, in line with their strategy of having only the very best travel professionals.
* Lead and coach the franchise sales teams to focus on all relevant sourcing channels and drive enquiries and contacts. This includes proactive outbound calling, events, networking, social networking and building relationships with existing agents to achieve referrals
* Define and measure the team against a consistent sales process
* Identify 'product owners' of the different franchise products to own and drive into market
* Use and continually refine the CRM system to drive quality and results
* Work closely with the International Marketing & PR team to improve the quality of inbound leads and the quality of candidate experience throughout the engagement process
* Build a substantial database of potential new agents, constantly seeking how we can expand the database in a relevant way and maintain and build relationships with potential agents
* Provide ideas on how we can innovate in our global recruitment channels and methods
* Build effective relationships throughout the business, travel industry and other networks to promote the TC opportunity, leveraging all possible channels and opportunities
* Handle recruitment enquiries and set the standards to be followed by the rest of the team
* Reporting performance to the Board, highlighting any opportunity and / or risk to the business
* Staying abreast of competitor activity and market opportunity to ensure we are aware of external factors that may affect the business
* Develop and grow our franchise sales success within emerging markets
We are seeking a strategist who can continue to aid the ambitious growth of the company, through overseeing & further developing the approach the business takes to recruitment of franchisees; you will be an 'ideas' person who is results driven.
You will have a proven track record in sales, with a particular focus on selling 'employment' or 'Franchise' along with extensive experience of leading a successful team. Your commercial acumen is second-to-none, and you thrive in an environment where growth is developed through creativity, working smarter and getting the best out of people.
A competitive starting salary is available for the successful candidate and this is negotiable and dependent on experience. In addition there will be a bonus and extensive benefits package, as well as solid opportunities for career development.
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV For further information, please contact Lisa onor
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close