Head of Inventory & Operations – London based Global Tourism Group seeks a Head of Inventory & Operations to manage the supply and distribution of multimillion stock for their global operations and to oversee the operations of the external fulfilment house and redemptions centres around the world. Stock items include guidebooks and maps, lanyards, passes travel cards and plastic wallets.
You will manage a small team and liaise with overseas offices as well as internal departments such as printing, sales and finance.
Head of Inventory & Operations role will also involve :
- Managing and optimising global stock forecasting spreadsheets
- Updating global stock records
- Ensuring print schedule coordinates with stock usage
- Develop and maintain relationships with key external and internal partners
- Travel overseas occasionally
- Manage the relationship with the UK & USA fulfilments houses
- Provide initial and ongoing training on redemption process
Head of Inventory & Operations candidates must be able to demonstrate :
- Date processing and manipulation experience and good excel knowledge
- Experience in forecasting
- Experience in evaluating outsourced fulfilment providers and managing a supplier transition
- Strong communication skills
- Methodical and logical mind set
- Process driven
- Can do attitude
- Experience of training and managing staff
- Preference given to people from the travel industry
This is a great time to join the company who have experienced a huge increase in business in the last 2 years and have nearly doubled their staff. They boast an extremely low turnover of staff and offer modern spacious offices with a great roof terrace and lots of office amenities. The people are proud to work there and enjoy a fantastic reputation in the global travel industry.
Successful Head of Inventory & Operations candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you. Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career – we hope we can help you.