Global travel group seeks a Product & Tour Planning Manager to co ordinate all the products for their tours to the UK & Ireland and create interesting web texts and brochure information for group tours.
A busy and varied role , your responsibilities will involve :
- Coordinating all the product planning activities for groups travelling to the UK & Ireland for group & FIT programmes . This will include restaurants, attractions & visitor experiences
- Developing new destination and product ideas for your regions
- Contracting rates and account managing key supplier relationships within tourism services
- Research and creating interesting narrative for brochure inclusion
- Reviewing previous years to see if any changes needed to address new product ideas
- Travel around the UK to experience clients tour programmes
- Setting planning schedules and ensuring itinerary timings and content work
- Liaise with overseas HQ
This is a diverse role offering a candidate to join a well respected and professional company which has proved to be highly successful over decades. They are a quality tour operator with high standards and a deep respect for customer care services.
Product & Tour Planning Manager candidates must be able to demonstrate :
- Some experience of group planning and tour operations
- Knowledge of the UK and Ireland as a tourist destination
- ability to be creative and developing new product ideas
- fluency in English and proven skills of writing text for brochures or online
- Negotiation skills
- Driving licence as you will travel independently to meet key suppliers throughout the UK at certain times of the year
The Company boasts a very low turnover of staff and offer flexible working hours. Suppliers note they are one of their preferred working partners as they have a great reputation for service and quality and are some of the partners biggest client. A motivated and professional working team, in modern airy sunny offices.
Successful Product & Tour Planning Manager candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to mete you to discuss the role and company in full and ensure this is the right career move for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right role – we hope we can help you!