Head of Trade Sales - A fantastic opportunity to work for a growing B2B travel company in the South East to lead a small team, responsible for developing new business opportunities among the travel trade as well as developing existing key accounts.
Head of Trade Sales Responsibilities
You will be responsible overseeing the sales pipeline across the UK and Ireland, including wholesale, retail and OTA, ensuring new business and account development targets are met. In addition to setting team targets and driving team performance, your role will be hands on and field based including regular visits to see clients and represent the business at industry events. You will negotiate incentive plans for new and existing clients with potential of volume growth, analyse competitors and market trends in order to spot trends and new business opportunities.
Head of Trade Sales Skills Required
* Track record of developing sales and growing existing accounts
* Previous experience working for an Online or Wholesale travel business with experience and an understanding of API/XML connectivity
* Experience of using a structured approach to develop a team
* Extremely driven and passionate about sales within travel
* Commercially astute and an excellent negotiator
* Strong communicator
Head of Trade Sales Package
A competitive basic salary depending on experience (to be discussed on application) plus bonus.
This role can be home/field based with occasional travel to the head office in the South East.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.