3 months ago
Do you want to sail into a new role? Do you have experience in travel sales? Do you have a passion for all things Cruise??
Cruise Travel Consultants are required for a leading growing cruise company, located in Lancashire.
Our client is seeking enthusiastic Travel Consultants to join their established and sucessful team of Cruise consultants. You will be responsible for selling and processing Cruise reservations for customers.
The main role is to drive sales and provide high levels of customer service.
Customers will be calling up to book cruises they have seen advertised in press, online and via other marketing campaigns.
Duties for this Cruise Travel Consultant role:
- Receiving inbound calls, booking clients chosen cruise.
- Book alternatives if cruise has been filled, book add-ons, upgrades and offer ancillary products.
- Booking European, Long Haul and cruises in USA.
- Tailor-make cruise itineraries.
- Working to targets, earning excellent commission
- Achieve specified sales conversion targets.
- Advise, facilitate and assist the clients to sell these cruises.
- Use appropriate tools and systems to maximise sales opportunities.
- Identify and act on customer's buying signals.
- Remain aware of current discounts offered and to apply these correctly to bookings, always aiming to offer the best price in line with our competitors.
- Working to targets, earning excellent commission.
My client is looking for a suitably experienced travel individual with previous travel sales experience, cruise knowledge and somebody who is sales focused with excellent customer service skills.
In return an excellent package will be offered, including a competitive basic salary and high commission structure.
To further your career in this direction, call Lisa onor send your CV to Lisah@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk