Homeworker – Luxury Bespoke Sales. Our client, a luxury travel brand, is looking for passionate and experienced Homeworkers / Luxury specialist Travel Consultants to join their growing homeworking team. Unique in their offering, this luxury brand is going through an exciting period of growth and re-positioning within the travel market place. The successful Homeworker will be able to build relationships easily, be driven to deliver bespoke holiday sales and be diligent and focussed to deliver to customers' high expectations. The Luxury Homeworker role will see you join an outstanding multi-award-winning travel company that will take your homeworking career to new heights. This really is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who have a passion for creating luxury bespoke holidays.
Their Luxury tailor-made holidays cover, faraway beaches, exotic honeymoons, safari & adventure, family holidays, long-haul city breaks, tours and much more…
Destination portfolio includes: Caribbean, Middle East, Africa, Indian Sub-continent, South East Asia, USA and Canada.
Luxury Homeworking Role:
- The Homeworker will create and sell luxury bespoke holidays to designated long-haul destinations
- Offer a passionate and high quality personalised customer service, ensuring the customers feel valued and engaged
- Follow up on enquiries promptly, calling customers directly as appropriate
- Maximise sales opportunities presented, also providing quality service, along with specialist knowledge and salesmanship for all individual enquiries
- Possess the aptitude to work as part of a team, retaining ownership and accountability of assigned work
- Offer expert advice to suit the customer needs and follow through on all sales quotations
- Work to sales targets, deliver results and enjoy the rewards
- Go on educationals as and when required by the company
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Homeworker / Travel Consultant with immediate experience & track record in creating & selling luxury tailor-made holidays
- Top performing sales consultant, constantly surpassing monthly targets, delivering results and enjoying the rewards
- Able to work in the comfort of your home, meeting all deadlines, whilst maintaining a focus on sales, customer service and quality
- Possess impressive organisational and time management skills, someone who is flexible, practical, thrives on attention to detail
- Possess excellent problem-solving abilities and can deal with unexpected challenges, resolving them as and when they arise
- Possess GDS experience
- Excellent telephone manner, confident communicator with good writing and general IT skills
- Able to work within a full-time homeworking role, flexible in working different shifts, including some weekend days
The Homeworking Package:
Here is an opportunity to earn a fantastic Homeworking package where the basic salary is up to £25,000 per annum, based on experience, plus commission, realistic OTE of £45k, including benefits and travel Fam trips.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.