5 months ago
Commission only - Homeworking Opportunity. Are you an experienced Travel Sales professional with the drive, determination and passion to grow your own business and client database? Have you previously worked in a sales environment and consistently smashed your targets? Then look no further!! Flexibility is key and as a Personal Travel Consultant you choose your business hours to suit you and your family.
This leading independent travel company based in Yorkshire are on the lookout for new staff members to join their busy travel sales team working from home. You will handle customer enquiries and work hard to convert calls into holiday bookings whilst providing exceptional customer service. This is a fast-paced target driven position and we are looking for the cream of hungry sales driven professionals, ones who can close a sale with their eyes closed! The client operates a homeworking division and as a Personal Travel Consultant, they will provide you with a comprehensive package, providing you the flexibility, support and guidance to work from home and offer the technology to deliver exceptional products at competitive prices in order to make running your own business a success.
Duties for the Travel Sales Consultant position:
* Provide customers with excellent product knowledge and customer service regarding a wide range of travel requests.
* Dynamic package holidays to European and worldwide destinations
* Make reservations for a range of products including accommodation, flight-only, tailor-made holidays, and additional extras such as Car Hire, airport lounges and transfers.
* Meet and exceed personal objectives, including sales, revenue and productivity targets.
* Overcoming objections to close the sale.
* Daily administration duties
What the client provides?
* Training: 1 - 3 day induction training (dependant on experience) at our Head office in Yorkshire with complimentary overnight accommodation.
* Marketing: Comprehensive marketing programme to build your business.
* Dedicated central support contact
* Professional Indemnity Insurance
* Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
* ABTA and ATOL financial protection for your customers
* Support and encouragement from our head office support team.
* You will need a minimum of 2 years travel sales experience with a broad and varied travel product knowledge.
* Great communication skills
* Worldwide product/destination knowledge
* Competitive initial set up fees depending on the level of services you require
* You must provide your own broadband and telephone service (at your own cost)
If you are interested in this opportunity please call Meg onor
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close