3 months ago
Are you experienced in the Hospitality industry with specific experience in across Front and Back of House? Have you worked to supervisory or management level? Are you looking for work as a QCF/ NVQ Assessor?
One of the UK's leading training providers delivering Apprenticeships in the workplace are expanding their team and are looking for Hospitality Regional Trainers to work across Leicestershire.
This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis where you will be based from home working remotely with learners and employers in their workplaces.
This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the Hospitality industry to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring them in their NVQ/QCF qualifications
* Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills, Tech Certs, ERR & PTLS
* Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with Employers
The ideal candidate will have a background in the Hospitality industry, ideally working within a variety of settings but mostly front of house ideally including F&B, bar/cellar, food production, reception and housekeeping to a supervisory or managerial level. This experience will have been gained in the last three years or prior to moving into assessing.
The role is open for qualified or unqualified Assessors.
Qualified candidates will have either D32/D33/A1 or TAQA and have experience delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks out in the workplace. Unqualified candidates will be given full training and support through a thorough induction process and have the opportunity to gain their TAQA Assessor's qualification.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return you will receive:
* A starting salary between 22,065 - 23,115pa
* Bonus scheme OTE up to 35,000pa
* 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
* Business mileage at 40ppm from home
* Company vehicle scheme option after 6 months
* Audio-visual equipment
* Training and development
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close