16 days ago
Who are we?
Off to Work is a rapidly expanding, client focused, and quality driven staffing solutions company to the Event and Hospitality Industry. Established for over 15 years the business has offices across the country and each day offers something new and exciting to permanent and casual team members.
As members of our team you will have the opportunity to work with every sector of the industry and will be exposed to an enviable number of global and market leading brands, companies and venues. You will be have the opportunity to develop existing skills, receive training and be challenged within a positive business culture.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic, committed and all round brilliant person to take on the challenge of leading the team in providing Birmingham's best hospitality and event staff. You will be tenacious, driven, superbly engaging and have an innate ability to get the best out of people.
We are a close-knit team and have amazing clients and staff -we like to look after them and each other in equal measure so this is where you come in!
What's the Role?
You will confidently manage the day to day staffing operation of Birmingham's biggest and busiest hospitality staffing solutions provider ensuring both the quantity and quality of support that our clients require is provided. You will have responsibility for 5 permanent office team members which rises to 10+ during peak periods, along with providing support and guidance for our Payroll and Casual Recruitment teams.
Together with the Head of Regional Operations you will create and implement innovative sales and business plan strategies both maximising opportunities from within our current client base, nurture and grow existing relationships whilst proactively seeking out and pursuing new business initiatives and clients.
* At least two years' experience working within the hospitality / events industry, preferably with premium venues or suppliers, in a predominantly client / sales or recruitment based role
* First class people management skills with a proven track record of effectively managing several direct reports
* Comfortable with, and motivated by, working to and exceeding targets
* Comfortable with telephone work
* Excellent time-management skills with strong attention to detail
* Outstanding written and verbal communication
* Outstanding inter-personal skills with the ability to make others at ease in their presence
* Excellent personal presentation standards
* Able to work autonomously to targets and self-motivate
* Willing to travel throughout Birmingham, The Midlands on a regular basis and occasionally further afield as business dictates. You must possess a full clean driving license.
* Experience working in a recruitment or staffing environment
There will be a requirement to work longer hours and extra days on occasion for which time off in lieu will be offered. You will also be required to travel both locally and nationally from time to time.
Please note that the above job description serves as a summary of the primary responsibilities and requirements involved in this role and is not exhaustive or finite. Actual responsibilities and duties of the successful candidate may differ from those outlined above and other duties may be assigned as part of the job
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close