about 1 month ago
Hospitality Sales Manager
Location: North London
Basic salary: 30,000k - 32,000k
Our client is a leading International Hotel chain
As an employer, the company put a big emphasis on career development and as a rule they recruit our operations team members for personality rather than experience - it is all about how you interact with others, how you can demonstrate our values which are to be.
They aim to exceed guest's expectations by delivering outstanding results through exceptional people
As Sales Manager, you will become an integral member of the team to deliver excellence to all our valued customers in our Sales Department.
This role as Sales Manager is one where we engage with you; give you practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, knowing that promotion will not be too far away if you want a fun and exciting career in hospitality.
If you are flexible, well organised, possess excellent communication skills, can work on your own initiative as well as motivating others, have a genuine desire to work in the hospitality
* Work within a team and report to the General Manager & Regional Sales Manager.
* Proactively seek out new accounts for accommodation and conferences and increase market share for the hotel.
* Demonstrate bringing best practice new account planning to the team along with a high focus of joining up with teams across the business.
* Managing and progressing opportunities through the sales pipeline (short, medium and long term), coordinating support and driving activity.
* Proposal support on selected pitches / proposals.
* Lead the promotion, execution and communication of client feedback.
What benefits will I receive while working as Sales Manager?
* Here are some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you joined this company.
* Meals on duty
* Social Activities (Staff Summer/Winter event)
* Monthly engagement activities
* Annual Charity Event Day
* Training and Development opportunities through our 'Grow' L&D Programme
* Employee of the month & Overall Employee of the Year, Gala dinner
* Discounted accommodation rates for staff members and reduced rate for friends and family
* Food Discount - 50% off total lunch or dinner bills when staying in one of our hotels
* 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
* Pension Scheme- Contributory Group Personal Pension Plan
* Flexible working hours
* Earn up to 1000 for recommending a friend to work for us
* Birthday cards every year
* Life Assurance
Eligibility - All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and documented evidence will be required as part of the recruitment process
If this is you, apply today!!!!.......please send your C.V in the first instance
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 3 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close