European Hotel Contractor - London based European Inbound tour operator seeks an experienced hotel contractor to maintain relationships with key hotel suppliers and develop new hotel product throughout the UK and Europe.
One of London’s leading independent European inbound operators, established over 30 years ago, your role will involve :
- Negotiating rates and developing product ideas throughout the UK and Europe
- Buying hotel accommodation from 3 to 5 star range
- Buying space for a variety of business including leisure, incentive, events and special interest tours
- Representing the company at major trade shows and events and workshops including WTM, ITB, FITUR
- Attending ETOA and Visit Britain events
- Travelling to Europe on independent buying trips
- Developing product knowledge by attending fam trips
As Hotel Contractor – Europe your experience should include :
- Experience of negotiating hotel rates for groups in Europe
- Strong geographical knowledge of Europe
- Experience of travelling on buying trips and attending fam trips
- Be currently based in London
The Company are well established and you will have the support of a great professional team around you including operations, business development, FIT, systems, finance, sales and marketing plus the company have overseas sales and operations offices. They work with a variety of markets including Europe and South America.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you – since 2001 we have been successfully matching the right candidate for the right company and have a reputation for staff retention.
We hope we can help you with your career move!