This leading wholesale tour agent have an exciting new opportunity for a Hotel Purchasing Assistant. Based in their offices in South Essex, paying up to £23K.
Hotel Purchasing Assistant, Responsibilities:
- Profiling and sourcing the right hotel according to client requirements
- The negotiation of prices within budget and workable booking conditions for non-contracted hotels
- Contracting hotel rate agreements and booking conditions then loading agreements into our hotel contract database
- Maintaining and developing relationships with hotel suppliers
Hotel Purchasing Assistant, Skills Required:
- Experience in dealing with hotels within the group travel sector
- Must have a proficiency to think on your to solve problems and must be able to negotiate with hotels on a regular basis.
- Relevant experience in the travel industry dealing with Group bookings and hotels
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Paying up to £23K
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Based South Essex
To apply for this Hotel Purchasing Assistant please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG50789
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.