Hotel Purchasing Assistant:
This is a nice role working for a leading tour operator based on the Essex/ London boarder. Working within a lovely team doing hotel purchasing. Paying up to £26k Mon- Fri 9-5.30 with occasional weekends.
Hotel Purchasing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Finding and booking group space in hotel accommodation to meet the clients requirements
- Identifying destinations and periods where hotel allocations may be required, booking allocations and loading bookings into database.
- Contracting hotel rate agreements and booking conditions
- Maintaining and developing relationships with hotel suppliers.
- Identifying where hotel rate agreements need to be set up and what price level is required to be competitive.
Hotel Purchasing Assistant Skills Required:
- Booking hotels for groups
- Tailor made travel industry experience is advantageous
- Experience in hotel contracting is preferred
- An extra European language would be an advantage
- Good communication skills and computer literate
If you would like to apply for this role please or call me onquoting reference 44262
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.