A Fantastic Opportunity for an experienced Hotel Sales Executive to join our client ; a fast moving, highly creative FLASH SALES company that prides itself on the best and most unique properties in its portfolio as well as the highest standards in terms of aesthetics and quality. You will be responsible for the Sales activities within the International Markets. Based in Central London our client is growing and recruiting due to this.
As a Hotel Sales Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Contacting new hotels and introducing them to a membership scheme
- Negotiating the terms of a membership agreement and closing sales
- Loading with the hotels throughout the sales process and for the duration of
- Creating and developing relationships with hotels via meetings, telephone
calls and emails
- Liaising with hotels in suggesting social media strategies
Hotel Sales Executive Skills & Requirements:
Sales experience within in the Travel & Tourism industry with proven track record of consistent sales and high customer service feedback ideally from a ‘TRAVEL Flash Sales’ or Selling a services to Hotels
Proven experience of working in a team yet at the same time ability to take their own initiatives
Preferable is the knowledge of a second or third language which will aid the sales process on certain countries.
To apply for this Hotel Supplier Executive role, please apply ASAP
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in theUK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.