Study Inn has an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeper / Room Attendant to join our team based in our centres in Sheffield City Centre on a fixed term contract starting immediately and ending on Friday 28 th October. You will be on a highly competitive salary.
Study Inn provides student accommodation combining the security, quality and comfort of a luxury Hotel, with the fun and vibrancy of a University halls of residence. With over 60 years development and operational experience originating from a Hotel background, the opportunity to accommodate a niche market combining the luxury of a hotel with student halls of residence. Study Inn originated in Coventry in 2009 with the objective of creating the best quality serviced student housing available in the UK. Between 2009 and 2013 the Study Inn brand expanded opening three more centres in the heart of Coventry and new centres in Nottingham and Sheffield. Our continued expansion has gained the Study Inn brand a National and International reputation. We are also opening a brand new Centre in Cambridge for September 2016 new academic year and have many more to come. Offering an all-inclusive accommodation package, residents benefit from high quality student living including en-suite, fully fitted studios, including kitchen and appliances, to shared serviced living consisting of a luxury living room and dining area complete with fully fitted kitchen surrounded by 7 en-suite bedrooms.
We are looking for a Housekeeper / Room Attendant to take responsibility for daily cleaning of Students rooms and communal areas making sure that an excellent quality of service is delivered to our centres in Coventry. You will be ensuring there is exceptional standards of cleanliness in our centres whilst delivering the best customer service and student satisfaction. This position is on a 2 month fixed term basis working Monday to Thursday 9:30am to 12:30pm and Friday 9:30am to 1.30pm, 16 hours per week however, there may be a requirement to work weekends and overtime as this is the company's busiest period. Dependant on the circumstances, the company may also offer successful candidates a permanent contract should we have the capacity to.
Our centres provide a home from home for our students that combine the security, quality and comfort of a Hotel with the fun and vibrancy of student halls or residence.
Initial responsibilities of a Housekeeper / Room Attendant:
- A real passion for housekeeping and a fine eye for detail.
- Cleaning our student's rooms including bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens.
- Supporting our team by cleaning communal areas.
- Uphold impeccable presentation
- To have an outstanding can-do attitude and the desire to work as a member of a team
- To deliver exceptional customer service to our students
- Maintain student welfare.
- Reporting on daily and weekly tasks
- Troubleshooting problems and emergency situations as they arise
- Any other reasonable request asked of you by your manager
The successful candidate for the role of Housekeeper / Room Attendant will have the following experience:
- At least 1-year experience in a Housekeeper/Room Attendant background.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organisational and clear communication skills.
- Fluent in another language (not essential, but would be an advantage)
- All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK to be considered
- A passion for housekeeping and a fine eye for the detail
- An impeccable presentation
- An outstanding can-do attitude and the desire to work as a member of a team.
Benefits of working for Study Inn Include:
- Employee assistance programme
- Free access to on site Gym facilities
If you feel you're the right candidate for the role of our Housekeeper / Room Attendant, then please click 'apply' now!