This Business Travel company have a superb reputation within their sector and are currently recruiting for a HR Manager based in their offices in West London, paying C£40K.
HR Manager, Responsibilities:
- Covering all aspects of HR advisory service to all managers and staff to ensure that the company follows best practice
- Main point of contact for all employee relations and provide advise and guidance; performance management, family friendly related, absence management, disciplinary, grievances, TUPE
- Support Managers with end-to-end recruitment procedure
- Work closely with Head of HR UK and Managing Director
- Assist line manager to address performance management issues
- Work with the UK HR team to manage and support the employee benefits programme.
HR Manager, Skills Required:
- A good understanding and knowledge of UK employment legislation (HR best practice), including a sound understanding of current and forthcoming employment law changes
- Previous experience of managing a HR team
- Experience of owning the full employee lifecycle, including payroll administration.
- Approachable and able to build relationships with staff at all levels
- Paying C£40K
- Based West London
- Parking available.
To apply for this HR Manager please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG54331
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.