about 1 month ago
Working within this leading catering supplier as Head of HR has responsibility for everything connected to the senior management team and throughout the core structure. Duties centre on driving people management strategy and managing the human resources team, procedures and processes.
As Human Resource Manager your role will include;
* Ensure compliance with group policies and procedure;
* Drive employee engagement;
* Drive active and engaging training within the hotel to keep associates invested and to raise standards.
* Focus on succession planning and keeping talent for the future success of the business;
* Ensure all associate files are up to date and accurate, seeking appropriate authorisations and references.
* Set up traces to ensure all administration tasks are completed in a timely manner and follow up on outstanding probation reviews with the relevant Department Heads.
The ideal Human Resource Manager must;
* Ability to recruit talented individuals into the business;
* Experience of maintaining personnel records to ensure compliance with statutory requirements & ensuring that the agreed HR administration system is in place;
* Experience of advising manager's on Employee Relations issues;
* CIPD qualification Level 4, desirable but not essential;
* Experience in building teams and strong working relationships.
Our client can offer;
* Competitive salary of 30-35000;
* Healthcare support, pension scheme, fitness club membership, hotel discounts, access to a wide variety of discount schemes;
* Chance to work with a great team of people.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who have been serving businesses across East Lancashire for nearly 25 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers. If this particular role isn't what you're looking for then please take a look at our website for other available opportunities.
Due to consistently high volumes of applications, Cummins Mellor are unable to contact all applicants directly. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Recommend a Friend and earn 100 cash
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody who may be interested, please recommend a friend via our website and you could earn 100 cash - (url removed)
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close