3 months ago
Would you class yourself as a 5 out of 5 when it comes to using Sabre? Do you like a bit of variety in your work environment? I have a very rare opportunity - my client is looking for a top notch business travel consultant to join their team. Why top notch? Well, besides asking that of all their in house consultants anyway, you would be the face of the company since you are representing them direct to their clients. They are offering a fantastic role for the consultant to be based in their Implant in Ormskirk and must be flexible enough to work minimum 4 days there and 1 day in Manchester office. You'll be giving direct service to the client as you will be sitting in and amongst them! You'll be used to building worldwide itineraries, all travel aspects including hotels and car hire in Sabre plus various administrative responsibilities including ticketing and looking after all the client's need from beginning to end to ensure top service. It's a fast paced environment so a knack for managing priorities is needed, but in return, you will be getting an excellent salary between £22-£25k pa plus a fabulous benefit package! This is a Monday - Friday business hours role.
- Taking enquiries over the phone and via email and in person from business travellers
- Working to Service Level Agreements for your account
- Booking a variety of travel requirements from UK hotels & trains, right through to worldwide flights & organising visas
- Working quickly and efficiently as an individual
- You will be using multiple booking systems including especially Sabre
- Using Cat35 and other fare types on BSP to bring the best fares for the clients.
A strong knowledge in native in Sabre is a must and solid time as a business travel consultant. Experience in ticketing, refunds and post-reservation customer care is desired.
- The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary (£22-£25k dependent on experience) along with company benefits and career progression to management roles or other sectors in the company.
- Great hours; Monday - Friday, office hours and no weekends 9-5.30pm
- Established and growing international business travel company!
28 days ago
only 7 hours until close
27 days ago
only 17 hours until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
15 days ago
only 6 days until close