Incoming Group Sales Specialist
Reports to: Tours General Manager
Working hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday; 24 hrs out of office service Duty Manager on a rota basis (average once every 5 weeks).
New Frontiers are looking for an incoming group travel specialist that organises bespoke cultural and educational tour programmes.
As the Incoming Group Sales Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to increase business from overseas agents and international schools.
To do this you will be aware of the main drivers affecting regional travel habits and trends that may affect our clients’ needs.
You will ensure that all enquiries, quotations and bookings are administered correctly and efficiently, in-line with company policy and prepare detailed tour itineraries.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage your own portfolio of key accounts, ensuring all client requests are responded to effectively and making sure enquiries, quotations and bookings are administrated in line with company procedures.
- Work with the Tours General Manager and Director to achieve customer and company targets and KPIs.
- Liaise closely with lecturers and other clients to tailor an educational travel package to meet client needs, carrying out research as necessary.
- Deal with clients via telephone, email and letter promptly and professionally.
- Calculate and provide accurate quotations, ensuring that documentation is sent promptly
- Work closely with suppliers and the Operations Department regarding; transport, accommodation, and visits to ensure programmes run smoothly.
- Ensure accurate data capture and entry into our database and administration system.
- Undergo training as necessary to maintain product knowledge and comply with Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Gain a full understanding of the other roles, responsibilities and duties within all departments relevant to student tours.
- Actively participate in the weekly quality control meetings and other departmental meetings.
- Make familiarisation visits in the UK and abroad as directed.
- Manage the out of hour’s phone service on a rota basis.
For a fully confidential discussion on thesepositions,please mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.