6 months ago
Our client is an award-winning, leading luxury travel specialist who are very well-established and extremely successful within their sector are now looking for an India Travel Specialist to join their established sales team. Are you a self-motivated, customer service focused individual who is passionate about selling luxury holidays and providing the perfect travel experience for your client every time? Are you able to build significant repeat and referral custom through outstanding customer service, sales ability and excellent product knowledge?
If you have a proven luxury travel sales background with a particular focus on India including Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka, along with excellent knowledge of the products and attractions associated with these destinations, have outstanding sales and customer service skills and are enthusiastic and self-motivated to further your career with the best in luxury travel, we want to hear from you!
Are you working in Travel but interested in selling luxury travel to agents and discerning clientele? This is an excellent role and Company to work for, using you Travel experience you would be able to passionately sell luxury bespoke holidays to India, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka.
- Selling bespoke holidays to the India, listening to the customer's exact requirements and providing a suitable, complete tailored solution
- Use your comprehensive knowledge and skills to deliver an outstanding experience to your client every time
- You will be attentive and confident with clients over the telephone, and be able to build rapport whilst using your knowledge & experience of the luxury cruise market
- Maximise new business opportunities through relationship building.
- Deliver exceptional client service through genuine relationship management and your desire to exceed clients' needs
- Consistently deliver against individual and team revenue& profit targets
- Maximise new business opportunities through relationship building
- This role can be based from our client's office in Cheshire or homebased for candidates who are located outside of this area.
If you have worked in Retail Travel, Tour Operations, Luxury Travel or previously specialised as an India travel expert apply today, This could be excellent career progression and an opportunity to work for a growing award winning company.
A generous Salary will reflect experience Plus company benefits and bonus.
If you believe you have what it takes to work for this company and can demonstrate that you can, apply to day on or call Lisa
28 days ago
only 5 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
3 days ago
only 7 days until close