A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our client, an International Travel Tour Operator who are globally recognised within their field. NOW recruiting for an Inhouse Recruiter / Recruiter / Recruitment Consultant to join their HR team. Ideally seeking a start date of 1st February 2019
This is a fast-paced role which demands hands on 360 recruitment process AND good networking skills to liaise both internally with managers and also your external supporting recruitment agencies.
Inhouse Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Handing the end to end recruitment process for various levels of positions
- Liaising with line managers in relation to recruitment needs
- Formatting job descriptions and advertisements for posting on relevant job sites
- Candidate screening for direct candidates and support to managers during the interview process
Inhouse Recruiter , Skills Required:
- 360 recruitment process experience (job posting through to interview and offer)
- Experience of using a variety of online recruitment channels to source direct candidates
- Experienced in dealing with high volume of recruitment.
- Strong interview capabilities
- Data management experience with strong Excel skills
- A solid recruitment background in either travel or hospitality.
For a fully confidential Application on this Inhouse Recruiter job, please APPLY ASAP
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.