7 months ago
Our client is a well known luxury and fast-growing travel company based in South West London and they are seeking an Inside Sales Executive to join their team.
The Inside Sales Executive role forms a vital part of the UK sales team and is responsible for supporting the sales process and the growth of existing agent partners and key accounts through a wide ranging remit of account support functions related to sales, marketing and product.
The role is focused heavily around delivering excellent customer service to our trade partners and territory managers and also acts as the liaison between our retail accounts and other internal departments. Primary role objective is to cultivate and service our top accounts, supporting revenue growth and increasing accounts booking frequency. This role also involves an element of outbound calling to support the on boarding and nurturing of new to brand accounts and therefore requires some experience in a sales, commercial or business development environment.
* Execute follow up activities assigned by territory manager post sales call
* Responsible for education process to inform agents on how to best manage bookings
* The go-to person for trade partners to obtain voyage detail, marketing content, pricing and promotional messaging.
* Manage new account set ups, detail agency partner interactions and ensure compliance in legislative documents (commercial agreements, ATOL agreements, self-billing agreements) using company CRM.
* Create and manage trade group and net rate requests in line with revenue management guidelines
* Run reporting and statistics to monitor and identify account performance, trends and sales activities.
* Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale; support with existing bookings and exercise upsell opportunities throughout the life of the agency partner relationship.
* Conduct research for the purpose of problem resolution and communicate solutions to travel partners and/or guests directing non-routine matters to the appropriate resource for special handling and resolution
* Employ technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas to ensure effective presentation of products and services.
* Provide information, solve problems and generally service trade B2B account partners by phone and/or email in a professional and efficient manner
* Liaison with internal departments such as reservations, air, guest relations and marketing for successful resolution of trade related queries, information seeking or escalation issues.
* Maintain regular contact with all agency partners to ensure high levels of satisfaction and optimisation of long-term partnership
* Collaborate with territory manager and business development specialist in capturing new business opportunities and growing the agency database with new/potential agency partners.
* Maintain accurate records of all agency partners, utilizing company-supported technology tools and processes.
* Support the trade and sales team with distribution of brochures, collateral and POS material
* Organising and supporting trade events, ship visit programme & fam trips
* Attend sales events, ship visits and account meetings as and when required
* Communicate and interact effectively with decision makers, at all levels internally and externally.
* Assist in departmental sales efforts to move soft sailings and last minute inventory.
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
* Educated to GCSE level or higher
* 2-3 years' experience in a sales support role or similar. Experience within travel industry advantageous
* Some experience in a sales, commercial or business development environment required
* Proficient in English.
* Proficient in Microsoft software including Word and PowerPoint. Good understanding of Excel
* Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to forge relationships
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Must be well organised and detail orientated
* Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks accordingly
* A self-starter who can work both independently, and as a positive team-player working towards a common goal
My client is offering a competitive salary package from £26,000 plus bonus.
To register your application for Inside Sales Executive, please submit your CV by Clicking 'Apply' now