Strong Recruitment see an experienced German speaking Reservation Agent to join an award winning London based inbound tour operator who are open Mondays to Fridays from 9am til 5.30pm – no shifts, no weekends!
A busy and varied role which will involve:
- Handling online and off line reservation requests for internationally based clients coming to London and the UK and Ireland
- Working B2B with overseas based agents, being their point of contact
- Making reservations, negotiation for space and rates at hotels throughout the UK and Ireland
- Managing allocations and preparing reports
- Agreeing closeouts and updating the companies system
- Booking tourism services such as theatre tickets, sport tickets, attractions, sightseeing and airport transfers
- Develop product knowledge and new hotels in areas the company may not currently have rates at
We seeks Reservation Agents with experience including :
- Working for a tour operator in an FIT department booking both online and off line reservations for at least 6 months
- Preference given to Reservation Agent candidates with experience of booking UK hotels
- Fluency in English and German
- Experience of working with allocations
- Great phone manner and proven organisational skills
This company has a low turnover of staff, a happy and motivated team, the company is growing each year and many staff have been offered genuine career opportunities – it’s a great time to join them. If you have some reservations experience and want a career in tourism please contact us – we respond to successful candidates within 2 working days and we will arrange to meet you to hear more about you and to help you decide if this is the right career move for you.
Strong Recruitment have helped many people find the right career since we began our agency specialising in tourism in 2001 – hope we can help you!