We have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a travel and/or marketing professional to join a leading travel organisation based in Stockport as an International Sales Support Consultant. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the management and sales team within the development of new products and the costing of potential campaigns.
They will also be involved with proposals, presentations, manipulation of creative ideas and collateral copy writing, managing design and creative, sourcing and vetting of suppliers.Previous experience gained within a marketing/pricing role within the travel industry would be advantageous, along with analytical approach and excellent IT skills. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £25k plus excellent benefits. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role, or apply online.
Role of International Sales Support Consultant:
- Support for sales team to include the initial setup on CRM, email setup, all sales documents and supporting their day to day needs.
- Support sales team with proposals, presentations, manipulation of creative ideas and collateral, copy writing, managing design and creative, sourcing and vetting of suppliers.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of campaign and product behaviour to support the management and sales team.
- Product development and enhanced knowledge of pricing structure, create standardised pricing and analysing tool
- Liaise with new and existing suppliers.
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitor activity
- Document sales and pitch processes.
- Maintain and analyse historic campaign and pitch data
- Closely liaise with the account management and fulfilment teams regarding campaigns.
- Monitor the effectiveness of any marketing campaigns and implement changes as necessary.
Skills required for the role:
- An analytical mind is essential.
- Excellent It skills, including an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft office, in particular powerpoint, access would be beneficial.
- Must be able to communicate at all levels and to a variety of cultures, written, spoken, remotely and face to face.
- Good general business knowledge specifically in marketing.
- Ability to provide exception customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Organised, efficient and able to prioritise.
- Ability to speak other languages would be an advantage.
If you’re interested in learning more about this International Sales Support Consultant, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.