IT Delivery Manager - London - Up To £35k
We are currently recruiting for a IT Delivery Manager on behalf of our client who are a VIP Business Travel Agency with offices across the UK, operating in both the corporate travel and luxury leisure markets. Both markets require constant innovation and development of their technology suite to remain competitive.
This role will assume responsibility for Corporate IT project management, delivery and on-going support as well as Amadeus products for both Leisure and Corporate; driving and managing a number of technology projects for the company's travel management clients, as well as supporting their leisure division’s trading platform with regular updates and enhancements and management reporting.
- Lead, build and maintain clients’ relationship with their new Corporate self-booking tool providers and take on responsibility for future builds and developments
- Implement clients corporate digital strategy and increase online adoption across existing and new clients, working closely witht he Business Development team
- Provide support and helpdesk function for Amadeus Selling Platforms for both Leisure and Corporate businesses
- Manage and deliver support for clients Travel Management’s suite of IT Solutions including the Online reporting tool (Travelogix), traveller tracking and profile management
- Liaise with the Head of IT & Operations and external suppliers to ensure uninterrupted operation of the technical platform
- Assist in the creation of functionality requirements and specifications, and in the testing and delivery of new software releases
- Provide back-up for other IT colleagues including provision of reporting, configuration of applications and database maintenance
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure the clients’ technology needs are being met and expectations exceeded
- Solid understanding and knowledge of core travel applications in particular Amadeus’ suite of products
- Selling Platform (Connect), AGM, OPS, mPower and Mobile messenger
- Experience of configuration and integration of corporate online booking tools (preferably Traveldoo)
- Knowledge of Corporate sales and operations processes and workflow
- Excel skills and ideally some knowledge of SQL
- Attention to detail
- Ability to listen and communicate clearly
- Ability to understand and balance ideal and practical solutions
- Strong service ethos and high quality standards
- Good project management and delivery to deadlines
The IT Delivery Manager position will suit someone who relishes taking the lead on projects, seeing these through to delivery, working alongside IT colleagues and interfacing with directors and managers to deliver the vision of the future.
To apply for the IT Delivery Manager - Business Travel, please click on the link below or call Prospect4Corporate Travel on.