9 months ago
If you are looking for a new challenge within IT and are an experienced IT Tech Support agent then is the role for you!! My client, a leading travel company based in South West Cambridgeshire are looking for an IT Technical Support working in a small IT Technical support team, you will be mainly responsible for the smooth running of all computer systems and ensure that users get maximum benefits from them. This role comes with an excellent basic salary and company benefits, if you are interested please do read on!!
* Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
* Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
* Talking staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
* Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
* Replacing parts as required
* Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
* Supporting the roll-out of new applications
* Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
* Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
* Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time that come in on the IT helpdesk
* Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with staff and software developers
* Testing and evaluating new technology
* Working closely with external IT and system suppliers
Someone who is conscientious, enjoys helping others and has good technical and communication skills.
Other key attributes are:
* Minimum of 2 years working in a similar role
* Experience in all Microsoft products including Windows and Office
* Working knowledge of Server 2008 and 2012, Exchange, vSphere, remote desktops and SQL
* Good understanding of Active Directory
* Previous experience with Office365 would be advantageous
* Basic understanding of networking
* Own transport for occasional onsite branch support
This great role comes with a very competitive basic salary in the region of £18k plus you will be entitled to the exciting company and travel industry benefits on offer!
The hours of work will be Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm with some weekend work when required.
If this role ticks all the boxes and you have the experience required please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click apply. For more information on this role please contact Katy Gaskell on.
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 hours until close