8 months ago
Do you have extensive experience of incoming group travel into the UK? A successful and well established incoming destination management company is seeking an Italian-speaking incoming groups expert to join their friendly and busy team.
This successful DMC offers comprehensive ground handling services in London and throughout the UK and Ireland for special interest groups, FIT, Conferences and Incentives. The main focus for this role is the Italian incoming market.
Summary of Role:
* To produce competitive quotes for your clients.
* To build relationships and maintain a great working relationship with your clients.
* To build relationships with all suppliers and ensure that you have excellent knowledge of any services that are offered.
* To assume all responsibility for your clients pending and confirmed groups.
* Checking itineraries (feasibility & conformity with clients' publication)
* Booking and planning all services according to the itinerary
* Dealing with additional client wishes
* Distributing all necessary information to all partners so that tours run smoothly from start to finish
* Issuing the correct documentation (e.g. invoices, vouchers) on time
Required skills and experience
* A passion for destinations within Great Britain and Ireland
* A positive attitude
* A good problem solver
* An effective team player
* An accurate working style, with attention to detail
* Strong spoken and written communication skills
* Language skills: fluency in both written and spoken Italian and English
* Previous experience in group or coach travel is an advantage
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages (Outlook, Word, Excel)
The successful candidate can expect an excellent and competitive salary based on relevant experience and the opportunity to work for a leader in the incoming UK travel market.
If you feel you have the right experience and skills please send your latest CV by clicking 'Apply' and follow the instructions.