We have a new opportunity for an experienced Japan Travel Specialist to join our local market sales team. You will be responsible for selling tailor-made holidays to a wide variety of clients with a vast range of interests and requirements.
You must have an exceptional knowledge of Japan gained through selling Japan as a destination previously or living/ working in Japan.
· Use your destination knowledge to create tailor-made itineraries to suit client’s requirements and budget.
· Selling Tailor-made packages, JR passes and optional tours.
· Make the best out of telephone / email enquirers as you provide friendly but professional service with a keen eye on the identification of potential leads.
· Provide the highest possible levels of customer service and be prepared to put in special effort to ensure a smooth and enjoyable customer journey before, during and after-sales in order to increase our repeat clients.
· Make strong relationship with our suppliers.
· Helping with market research.
· Attend industry events (occasionally)
· Sales driven with a keen eye for numbers
· Passion for travel
· Good time management and personal organizational skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to fulfill clients’ needs
· In depth knowledge of Japan. Also, knowledge of Far East region is a bonus
· Good attention to detail
· Internal motivation to deliver and exceed targets GDS experience, ideally Amadeus a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year