about 1 year ago
Do you want to work in Business Travel and come from another travel sector background / hotel background, looking for a move into Business Travel?
Junior Business Travel Consultant required for this West Yorkshire based Business Travel company.
If you would you like to progress your Travel career with a successful, growing travel management company, then this exciting Business Travel opportunity is for you. We are looking for a Junior Travel Consultant to become part of this exciting brand.
The key role, here, as a Travel Consultant, is to manage client accounts, booking all of their Hotel Business Travel needs, whilst delivering the highest standard of customer service.
Other key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Work across a number of major corporate accounts within this hugely successful Business Travel business, booking all of your clients' hotel needs.
- Offer options to clients, whilst delivering the highest standard of customer service.
- Thrive in this diverse and fast paced Business Travel environment, working well off initiative as well as being a key team player.
- Use GDS and in-house systems, daily.
- Respond to all nature of client enquiries in a polite and efficient manner to ensure complete client satisfaction.
Candidates will have ideally gained previous experience within the travel industry or within a hotel environment.
We are looking for somebody with excellent communication skills, who has a passion for understanding client requirements and providing clients with the right solution, whilst working for a hugely successful, leading Business Travel company.
A competitive starting salary of £16K is available to reflect experience with bonus porential and a benefits package, in addition. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the brightest names in Yorkshire's Business Travel industry.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please call Christine onor
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close