Junior Designer – up to £23k – Hampshire
We are looking for a willing, flexible team player who can work on design tasks both collaboratively and independently. Reporting to the Senior Designer, you will be responsible for creating and amending marketing collateral that is coherent with our brand guidelines, across both digital and print mediums. You will also support the wider team with general marketing tasks as required.
· Support the In-house Senior Graphic designer with:
· Artwork creation of the company’s annual suite of brochures and the company’s annual calendar
· Produce print ready artwork for the Brand team, including advertising, direct mail, posters, flyers, exhibition collateral and internal stationary/communications.
· Support the design needs of the Digital team, producing digital display advertising including static and animated banners, email headers, web banners, social banners and image editing.
· Illustrate and amend trip maps, distance charts, and produce jpegs for the website
· Support with any other design work for the business as required
· Design as required for internal communications, including PowerPoint templates, email signature banners, infographics and social invitations
· Work as part of a team with key stakeholders, including printers, copywriters, photographers, external designers, marketing agencies and the internal Marketing and Product teams to deliver artwork on deadline
· In addition to design duties, outside brochure season you will support the marketing team with content sourcing, project prep and event support
· Ad hoc event support e.g. general prep, creation of flyers, posters and stand materials
· Sourcing print quotes for direct mail pieces/brochures etc.
As Junior Designer you must be degree level qualification in graphic design and have a passion and enthusiasm for design and creative flair and flexible approach when working in a team. Demonstrate knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver. Strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation and illustration. Attention to detail with a strong desire for accuracy.
The successful Junior Designer will be able to demonstrate recent examples of how they have delivered stylish and creative designs across a range of channels and provide examples in a portfolio. You must be well organized, confident, have a willingness to listen to feedback, and have relevant experience in graphic design, and be a pro-active team player who is happy to turn their hand to any task to support the team.
To apply for Junior Designer, or for your career in the Travel Industry, please send your CV to Travel Futures and apply below.