Our client is a leading travel representation, marketing & PR company, looking for a Sales Manager to join their growing team.
You will be self-motivated and have the skills and experience to create programmes including sales calls, team building and training sessions with tour operators, travel agents and sales call centres.
You will manage key accounts and establish relationships with airlines, tourist boards and DMC partners. You will work closely with these clients to create annual plans to attend roadshows, travel events and trade shows.
You will also spend your time planning sales visits, following up on these and doing a high level of analysis for the company. This includes competitor analysis, travel demand and benchmarking. This is to ensure the clients are making informed campaign decisions.
You must be hot on social media as well and be able to optimise opportunities via various social media platforms.
On occasion you will lead fam trips to client properties ensuring with your knowledge and initiative, they experience the best of the product.
· Work closely alongside the Account Director to understand the clients and their requirements
· Help to serve these requirements by planning selling, marketing and training opportunities
· Build relationships with key accounts
· Plan and run sales calls and training sessions for travel agents and tour operators
· Plan and execute roadshows with industry partners, tourist boards and airlines
· Liaise with both the Account Director and clients each week to discuss planned activity and feedback on prior week
· Produce weekly activity reports
· Plan and run fam trips for sales staff and travel agents
£28k-£30k plus a monthly commission scheme