We are currently looking for experienced chefs and kitchen staff members for our PRIME BURGER kiosk based in Kings Cross St. Pancras International Station. The role is a full time, permanent position offering up to 8 per hour depending on experience.
Do you have a passion for food?
Are you looking for work in a busy kitchen?
If the answer is YES, this can be a very exciting opportunity for you!
We are a small independent hospitality company, led by a dedicated team of hard-working professionals. We aim to be innovative, ethical and offer great quality food. At the heart of all our services are well-sourced, high quality ingredients, and well trained, enthusiastic staff. We manage our business providing delicious burgers, hot dogs and high quality coffee in London busiest train stations.
We offer a full time job in a friendly environment, good training and career progression opportunities.
As a member of their Kitchen staff you'll be working as part of a team supporting the kiosk operations preparing and cooking all of their premium quality food from scratch, ensuring kitchen and serving area are kept to a high standard of Health & Safety, clean and with appropriate records kept.
We look for people who are:
- Eligible to work in UK
- Live in the greater London area
- Have very good communication skills in English
- Passion to work in a dynamic kitchen
- Flexible to work along the week including weekends and late shifts.
- A professional experience of either 6 months minimum in a fast food environment as Grill Chef or 12 months experience as Kitchen Porter working for pubs, fast food, catering services or restaurants.
- Food Hygiene certification at level 2 is a plus but if you don't hold any certification don't worry, we can provide you the training required! .
We will not consider applications sent without a cv!