Latin America Travel Consultant
South West London
Salary to a max £30K (negotiable for the right candidate) + Commission
My client, a well established, niche direct sell luxury tour operator urgently requires an Experienced Americas Travel Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role involves selling Latin America but also North America and the Caribbean
Candidates MUST have previous travel sales experience dealing with high value clients.
As a Latin America Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Plan and book tailor-made itineraries to Latin America destinations
* Managing and converting queries
* Work towards and exceed monthly sales targets
* Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
* Administration duties required to complete bookings
Latin America Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Basic salary to £32000 (depending on experience, negotiable for the right candidate) + commission
* 22 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
* Monday to Friday
Candidates must provide a full detailed travel portfolio along with their CV.
Latin America Travel Consultant skill and attributes:
* Extensively worldwide travel tailor made experience
* Good sales techniques
* An excellent telephone manner
* Attention to detail
* The ability to meet tight deadlines
* To work under pressure whilst maintaining a focus on excellent customer service.
* Must be to work on own initiative or as part of a team
For a fully confidential discussion on this Latin America Travel Consultant, please or call Tony on