Latin America Travel Consultant
Salary to a max £30K (negotiable for the right candidate) + Commission
My client, a well established, niche direct sell luxury tour operator urgently requires a Latin America Travell Consultant.
The role involves selling Latin America to high end clients.
Although previous travel sales experience is preferred, my client will consider candidates who have travelled extensively within Latin America and would like to develop a career within travel sales.
My client offers a suiportive and productive environment were hard work is rewarded and appreciated.
As a Latin America Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Plan and book tailor-made itineraries to Latin America destinations
* Managing and converting queries
* Work towards and exceed monthly sales targets
* Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
* Administration duties required to complete bookings
Latin America Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Basic salary to £30000(depending on experience, negotiable for the right candidate) + commission
* 22 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
* Monday to Friday
Candidates must provide a full detailed travel portfolio along with their CV.
Latin America Travel Consultant skill and attributes:
* Extensively travel experience or extensively travelled with Latin America
* Good sales techniques
* An excellent telephone manner
* Attention to detail
* The ability to meet tight deadlines
* To work under pressure whilst maintaining a focus on excellent customer service.
* Must be to work on own initiative or as part of a team
For a fully confidential discussion on this Latin America Travel Consultant, please or call Tony onto discuss the role.