12 months ago
Do you have experience in building tailor-made trips to Latin America? Have you travelled Latin America extensively? My client is a tour operator who requires a Latin America Specialist with direct experience of this fantastic destination. Your role will be to tailor-make holidays over the phone to Latin America whilst working towards sales targets.
* Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls to customers and Travel Agent partners providing outstanding customer service.
* Follow up sales enquiries promptly, calling customers directly as appropriate.
* Offer expertise, advice and knowledge to our Travel Agent partners and customers about destinations, airlines, ground arrangements, etc.
* Promote and sell both air and ground products in order to meet clearly defined and established targets
* Provide packages that are "tailor-made" to suit the individual needs of our clients.
* Take advantage of opportunities and up-sell whenever possible.
* Recommend and sell all available products in order to maximise revenue, utilise allocations and meet targets.
* Ensure quality control for all documentation sent to clients, ensuring the content is accurate at all times
* Maintain company quality standards
* Take responsibility to resolve problems ensuring that issues are followed through and escalated if necessary.
* Service existing bookings as required including, but not limited to, carrying out amendments, providing information on relevant charges, confirm bookings and adding additional content.
* Become fully knowledgeable about the products, destinations and services offered.
* Sales orientated and motivated with relevant sales experience within the travel industry
* Strong geographical and product knowledge of Latin America including Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador, Peru, Costa Rica, Chile, Bolivia, Honduras, Galapagos Island, Mexico, Paraguay and Guatemala.
* Experience of tailor making itineraries to South America.
* A methodical approach with particular attention to detail.
* Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
* The ability to prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational skills.
* Working knowledge of a GDS ideally Amadeus
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary of £26k - £28k (DOE) with a fantastic commission structure.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please follow the instructions to apply now.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
18 days ago
only 3 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close