7 months ago
Do you have experience in building tailor-made trips to Latin America? Have you travelled Latin America extensively? My client is a tour operator who requires a Latin America Specialist with direct experience of this fantastic destination. Your role will be to tailor-make holidays over the phone to Latin America whilst working towards sales targets.
* Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls to customers and Travel Agent partners providing outstanding customer service.
* Follow up sales enquiries promptly, calling customers directly as appropriate.
* Offer expertise, advice and knowledge to our Travel Agent partners and customers about destinations, airlines, ground arrangements, etc.
* Promote and sell both air and ground products in order to meet clearly defined and established targets
* Provide packages that are "tailor-made" to suit the individual needs of our clients.
* Take advantage of opportunities and up-sell whenever possible.
* Recommend and sell all available products in order to maximise revenue, utilise allocations and meet targets.
* Ensure quality control for all documentation sent to clients, ensuring the content is accurate at all times
* Maintain company quality standards
* Take responsibility to resolve problems ensuring that issues are followed through and escalated if necessary.
* Service existing bookings as required including, but not limited to, carrying out amendments, providing information on relevant charges, confirm bookings and adding additional content.
* Become fully knowledgeable about the products, destinations and services offered.
* Sales orientated and motivated with relevant sales experience within the travel industry
* Strong geographical and product knowledge of Latin America including Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador, Peru, Costa Rica, Chile, Bolivia, Honduras, Galapagos Island, Mexico, Paraguay and Guatemala.
* Experience of tailor making itineraries to South America.
* A methodical approach with particular attention to detail.
* Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
* The ability to prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational skills.
* Working knowledge of a GDS ideally Amadeus
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary(DOE) with a fantastic commission structure. My client would also be happy to consider candidate to work from home, with occasional visits to the office depending on experience.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please follow the instructions to apply now.