This Prestige Business Travel company have been running for many years, and are recruiting for an experienced Learning and Development Consultant based in the City of London paying circa £36K.
Learning and Development Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Looking after all elements of the learning cycle, with the opportunity to implement your ideas.
- Conduct learning needs analysis across the business and identify the best learning solutions.
- Design bespoke classroom training, to meet the needs of the business.
- Support all new starters to the business and be a source of support during their on-boarding experience.
- Deliver the new Starter induction and service standards induction training to all new starters.
- Work closely with their apprenticeship providers to ensure programmes are kept to the relevant time-scales.
Learning and Development Consultant, Skills Required:
- Experience with e-learning software (design and implementing) is essential
- Competent and confident at designing and delivering blended and engaging learning solutions.
- A strong background in delivering solutions within a service driven environment.
- Experience of utilising Apprenticeship Levy is highly desirable
- Experience working within Corporate Travel is desirable
- Paying circa £36K
- Based in the City of London
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Learning and Development Consultant role please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG54297
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.