Leisure Travel Advisor, New York, NY, USA – Highly Competitive Pay
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client in the world of luxury travel!
Are you ready to progress your travel career to the next level? If you are consistently challenging yourself to provide outstanding customer service and unique travel experiences to your clients, this is the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities of the Leisure Travel Advisor
- Provide full-service white gloves leisure travel for your clients including air, hotel, resort, cruise, restaurant, tours, sightseeing and cars.
- Leverage preferred travel suppliers to ensure the best rates and amenities for your clients
- Utilize Sabre GDS to Check availability and process the bookings
- Handle client requests from initial inquiry to client departure.
- Confirm availability and pricing in a prompt, professional, and organized manner
- Provide follow up to ensure client satisfaction and encourage repeat business.
- Research tour and vacations including destination, points of interest, regulations, requirements etc.
- Keep up to date with the latest travel news and be an industry expert capable of providing expert knowledge on products and services.
Requirements of the Leisure Travel Advisor
- Experience with Sabre GDS is a must
- Only applicants with demonstratable sabre experience will be considered.
- You must have the ability to work to tight deadlines and work well under stress.
- You must be able to work well in a team and take direction from your manager as well as be proactive and capable of working independently.
- You should have extensive personal travel experience or time lived abroad.
- Previous luxury travel sales experience and destination and supplier knowledge is a must.
- You’ll have a positive hard-working attitude with lots of energy and a willingness to learn.
- You’ll have excellent customer service skills and be highly professional with strong communication skills.
The position would ideally suit someone already in a Leisure Travel Advisor position, but they are looking to work for a company with a great working atmosphere, competitive pay structure and an opportunity to progress their career.
To apply for the Leisure Travel Advisor role, please click on the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on