Leisure Travel Consultant
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies within travel, entertainment and lifestyle management and solutions.
They are currently seeking a Leisure Travel Consultant to join their travel division.
You will be able to work within a face paced, high pressured environment, delivering a high level of service, offering bespoke leisure travel.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company, with fantastic prospects for both career and personal growth and development.
· Booking all forms of leisure travel
· Assist with property research
· Deliver a high level of customer service
· Be aware of the clients travel budget and ensure you provide the most cost-effective solutions
· Using the companies CRM system to create itineraries and to product invoices and reports
· Attend networking events and generate leads
· A passion for travel with 3 years + travel industry experience, ideally from a luxury background
· GDS knowledge with Galileo being the preference
· Experience in using Salesforce and Google Drive a plus
· A high level of attention to detail
· Strong verbal and written communication
· Ability to prioritise and multitask whilst under pressure
· Being able to think quickly on your feet
· A good knowledge of industry suppliers, hotels and destinations
· Extensive travel knowledge
· Able to learn quickly and adapt
· A strong work ethic and attitude