about 1 year ago
Are you passionate about a career in the Travel Industry and seeking an exciting Travel Consultant position in the Edinburgh area? A leading independent travel agency, which continues to grow, is seeking experienced Travel Consultants who would like a career in the Travel Industry. We have opportunities in and around Edinburgh to work as a Travel Consultant for this successful brand where you will be selling worldwide holidays. Salary is competitive, commission is uncapped, and progression is encouraged with long term career opportunities!
- Working in a Retail Travel store, offering excellent customer service face-to-face, over the phone, and via email
- Quoting a wide range of holidays from packages to tailor-made to suit your customers' needs
- Converting quotes into confirmed bookings and working to exceed sales targets
- Keeping your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company's destinations
- Working hours vary dependent on the branch, but are usually Monday - Sunday day time hours with weekends on a rota basis (some branches may require evenings on a rota basis too)
We are seeking candidates that have previous experience as a Travel Agent, looking for a new challenge and a company they can develop with.
A starting salary of the national living wage/minimum wage through to £18000, dependent on experience is available for the successful candidate. Additional benefits include (but are not limited to) educationals, incentives, and long-term career opportunities due to the huge presence of this leading travel company.
If you are keen to be considered, please follow the instructions to apply and attach your CV. For any further information please contact Georgia on--******or email -*******