Up to £34K depending on experience + Bonuses
My client is a one of the UK’s leading airport lounge services providers offering a premium service to their guests.
The company operate over 12 lounges at some of the UK’s busiest airports.
They are now seeking a Lounge Manger to oversee and manage the front office function of the Lounge ensuring that all services & products are delivered to standard, efficiently and economical including responding to any reactive requirements.
To be considered for the Lounge Manager role, candidate must have previous experience working within airport lounges and are able to deliver exceptional customer service.
Lounge Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Overall lounge operation including compliance, people and service, while responding to the reactive requirements of running an airport lounge
- Maximising revenue at a local level, through capacity management and sale of ancillary products
- Managing all HR issues with the support of the HR team.
- Maintaining excellent relationships at the airport with clients, including but not limited to, the airport authority/ID centre/airlines/membership schemes/travel providers, etc.
- Exercising leadership and constantly promoting the culture
- Maintain excellent and constructive relationships with all employees and to schedule performance appraisals and regular contact
- Overseeing training and coaching new and current staff within your lounge environment as required
- Continuously motivate and engage employees and to be an inspiring role model
- Ensuring consistency of standards of service and satisfaction, across all employees and shift cycles
Lounge manager Experience Required:
- Previous experience gained at a supervisory/mangement level working within an airport lounge
- Managing day-to-day operations in a busy customer service-focused enterprise
- Relationship management
- Managing employment relationships, including appraisals, grievances, disciplinaries
Lounge manager Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary to £34,000 + Bonuses
- 31 days annual leave
To apply for the Lounge Manager role, please or contact me onto discuss the role and company in more detail.