We are seeking an experienced Part-Time Luxury Africa Safari Tailormade Travel Consultant to work in the comfort of their own home 3 days a week. Generous basic salary, leads provided and sociable working hours are on offer. Our client is an inspiring, luxury and well-established tour operator that offer a wide range of bespoke tailormade destinations to the discerning traveller around the world. If you are currently a Luxury Africa Travel Specialist looking to work from home – apply today!
This exciting role entails a wide range of responsibilities, in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Selling and tailormaking inspiring trips to Africa to the discerning traveller.
• Arranging various types of holidays including luxury tours, tailormade travel, adventure, all inclusive, safaris, adventure, city breaks, wildlife, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and culture trips.
• Account managing clients from start to finidh
• Offering a cutting edge customer service.
• Increasing your salary by earning generous commission.
• Providing advice and recommendations for trips.
• Up selling travel extras.
To be considered for the homeworking travel role, you must:
• Extensive Africa luxury tailormade travel experience from a tour operator or travel agency.
• A knowledge of long haul travel, especially safari programmes to Africa, wildlife holidays and cultural historical holidays is essential.
• Be driven, customer service focused with meticulous attention to detail along with excellent communication skills.
• A generous salary
• Uncapped monthly commission
• FAM trips
• Save money on commuting
• Leads provided
• Travel perks
• Sociable hours – part time, 3 days a week.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates from a tour operator or travel agency background with good Africa travel knowledge will be contacted for the role. Please include a list of places visited within Africa with all applications.