8 months ago
Award winning luxury travel company is keen to grow it's Cheshire based team. We are seeking an experience Travel Consultant with some Coporate Travel and Luxury travel knowledge, experience of tailor-making and a real passion for travel and delivering exceptional customer service. Dealing with complex luxury worldwide itineraries this is a challenging and rewarding position for the successful candidate. You can expect an above average salary, additional benefits and perks of the travel industry.
- Take enquiries for worldwide, luxury, bespoke itineraries
- Dealing with the Business Travel enquires from regular Business Travel customers.
- Using your solid travel industry knowledge and taking the time to understand your clients needs
- Building rapport and trust with your client, researching the best itinerary for their dream holiday
- Liaising with a variety of Tour Operators, selecting the best options for your client and tailor-making the holiday
- Primarily office hours, with flexibility in order to go the extra mile for your client
If you have experience of tailor-making itineraries from an independent travel agency and dealing with high spend and corporate clients we are keen to hear from you. In addition you will have exceptional rapport building and customer services skills, and good general worldwide destination knowledge.
The successful candidate can expect an above average salary for the Cheshire area, with additional perks and benefits. You will be working within a friendly team with a fantastic product to offer.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. For further information, please contact Christine onor firstname.lastname@example.org
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close