5 months ago
Want to work for a highly reputable Tour Operator dealing with luxury travel, in Cheshire? Have you previous experience as a Reservations Consultant or Travel Consultant working for a Tour Operator? Are you keen to focus on bespoke, luxury travel, tailor-making to meet the needs of your discerning clients? We are looking for an experienced Travel Consultant to sell luxury itineraries to European destinations. Be rewarded with an above average salary, bonus and benefits.
- Creating a wide variety of luxury itineraries to European destinations by tailor-making
- Liaising with clients over the phone, offering exceptional customer service and attention to detail
- Itineraries could include; luxury hotel stays, beach holidays, twin centres and excursions
- Converting enquiries to bookings, and following up to ensure the itinerary runs smoothly
- Selling directly and through travel agencies
- Building rapport, and build your client base with repeat business and referrals
- Work Monday to Friday, office hours, with a rota for Saturdays and a day off in lieu (expect 1-2 Saturdays a month)
The successful candidate will already have travel industry experience, preferably from a tour operator. You will be passionate about travel, having travelled yourself and will have experience of tailor-making. Securing sales through building rapport and offering exceptional service is key.
This truly is an excellent opportunity, to progress your career, working for one of the leading players in this sector of travel. In return for your hard work, an excellent basic salary is offered, in the region of £20k pa (negotiable) along with various benefits and familiarisation trip opportunities.
If you are keen to be considered, please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For any questions, please contact Gemma firstname.lastname@example.org
3 days ago
only 11 days until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
15 days ago
only 6 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close